Peeping into the Details of Some Interior Designer Courses!
Interior designer course are aimed at developing comprehensive expertise at the interior designing profession. These courses also intend to develop the commercial as well as technical proficiency of the students, thus helping them become successful interior designers. But, what are the interior designer course available around? Let us take a look at the details of a couple of courses.
Who are Interior Designers?
Interior designers are professionals who work closely with architects to design residences, commercial complexes, hotels, corporate offices, etc. Their role, however, isn’t limited to designing. It also involves complex analysis and study of the space to ensure that the space is livable and usable. Besides, they also develop the aesthetics of the house, thus making it more beautiful and attractive. Interior designers are experts who consult clients on modernizing or developing an otherwise empty space in the most creative and innovative manner. Now, that we’ve understood what are interior designers, let us now look at the details of a couple of interior designer course.
Interior Designer Courses | Interior Designer Courses after 12th | Details of Interior Designing Courses
- Diploma in Interior Designing
- Course Duration: 1 Year
- Eligibility of the Course: 10+2 + common entrance test with some institutes/ universities.
- Course Syllabus: The course deals with some of the most important and fundamental aspects of interior designing including, design skills 1, design skills 2, construction and design, the theory of interior designing, arts and graphics, computer-aided graphic design, design elements, commercial aspects of interior designing, etc.
- BSc Interior Designing
- Course Duration: 3 Years
- Eligibility of the Course: 10+2 or equivalent
- Course Syllabus: The course is divided into 6 semesters that involve studying various topics that make up for interior designing. These include interior designing fundamentals, basic computers, design sources and materials part 1, introduction to CAD, interior architecture and foundation studio, business communication, interior service systems, interior design studio, concept of structures, landscape design, retail design, interior design project, interior designing management and entrepreneurial skills, estimating and budgeting, etc.
The nomenclature of the course could vary with interior designing colleges and universities. These interior designer courses keep you abreast of the latest interior designing trends, and boost the innovative thought process while securing it with a technical angle to it. As a budding interior, it is necessary to undergo formal training in interior designing, and these courses are some of the best ways to gain entry and make it big in the interior designing industry.