IFRS Foundation and the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) have issued International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). TTA offers an IFRS Course which provides the best coaching for IFRS examinations.
- The IFRS standards are widely used on global scale and now India is going to implement these standards to have a common language for business affairs in accountancy.
- On 2nd January 2015, the Press Information Bureau, Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) issued a note which outlined the Indian Accounting Standards converging with IFRS (Ind AS) to be implemented in India.
- Everyone is anticipating the implementation of these new financial reporting standards which has caused the increase in demand for candidates who have knowledge in this field.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the first accountancy body to offer the globally-available qualification in IFRS.
ACCA holds examination which is a necessary criterion to become an IFRS professional.
Times and Trends Academy (TTA) is the ACCA Authorized Training Partner based in Pune which provides coaching for IFRS examination.
After the completion of the IFRS course, you will be eligible for two things:
- Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards (DipIFR)
- Certificate in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
|ELIGIBILITY:||To be eligible for this course candidate must fulfil following criteria:|
|CERTIFICATION:||The students will get certification from following institutes after successful completion of the IFRS course.|
When you complete the IFRS course, there are job opportunities in;
Audit firms | Advisory companies | Banking domain | Insurance companies | As: Statutory and Tax Audit Executive | Manager | Senior Manager | Senior Associate
Elements of financial statements
■ Accounting for tangible non- current assets
■ Impairment of assets
■ Accounting for assets
■ Intangible assets and goodwill
■ Provisions, contingent liabilities & contingent assets
■ Employee benefits
■ Financial instruments
■ Accounting for taxation
■ Foreign currency transactions
■ Other assets : agriculture , mineral resources and inventories
■ Share based payment
Presentation and additional discloser
■ Presentation of published financial statement
■ Reporting financial performance
■ Earnings per share
■ Miscellaneous standard : related party discloser and segment reporting
■ Reporting for small and medium- sized entities
Preparation of external financial reports for combined entities and joint arrangements
■ Constitution of a group
■ The consolidated statement of financial position
■ The consolidated statement of profit and loss and other comprehensive income
■ Accounting for associates
■ Accounting for joint arrangements
■ The nature and operations of the IASB
■ The Status and use of IAS/IFRS around the world
■ Presentation and Profit
■ Accounting for Assets and Liabilities – Part 1
■ Accounting for Assets and Liabilities – Part 2
■ Group Accounting
■ Disclosure standard
■ Principal differences between IFRS & UK GAAP/USGAAP
■ Current issues in IFRS Standards.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who should pursue this course?
Anyone who has completed their graduation and want to build a career in IFRS should pursue this course. Also anyone who has already worked as a professional accountant or auditor in practice or business will be benefitted by this course.
How will this course help you build a career?
The diploma in IFRS course will build your technical and practical knowledge.
There is a lot of demand for such professionals who have expertise in these two areas.
- Across the globe more than 100+ companies require IFRS professionals.
- Advisory companies need to hire IFRS professionals as consultants to offer advisory services.
- Audit firms need IFRS professionals for IFRS implementation to their client companies.
- There is a high demand of IFRS professionals in banking and insurance sectors.
- Also IFRS experts can work in the finance education industry as teaching faculty.
What will an IFRS student able to do?
Studying ACCA’s DipIFR will enable you to:
- Understand and explain the international regulatory framework of financial reporting.
- Discuss and apply specified international accounting standards & IFRS to practical situations.
- Prepare group financial statements including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures.
TTA has skilled and well qualified teaching faculty with good work experience in finance and accounting sector. We provide best of teaching experience by means of technical and practical knowledge.
ACCA Authorized Training Partner
Times and Trends Academy is the ACCA Authorized Training Partner based in Pune. TTA provides best of coaching facility to the IFRS course students.
E-learning Portal & TTA Youth App
Times & Trends Academy has their own e-learning portal and TTA Youth App for the students. Due to these facilities, our students will have lifetime access to lectures and study materials.
CA CS PANKAJ KRIPLANI
Education Qualification: B.com, FCA, FCS
Work Experience: 14 years
SWANAND D. GORE
Educational Qualification: M.com, CA
Years of experience: 3+ years
Educational Qualification: B.com, CFA Level II
Work Experience: 4+ years
CA REKHA BHUDHIA
Educational Qualification: CA
Work experience: 6+ years
“ACCA is one of the most prestigious professional courses in the world. ACCA not only gives you a worldwide recognised professional qualification but the syllabus is such that practical problems in the profession are tested. I did my ACCA classes with Times and Trends Academy and I had a wonderful experience. The tutors have helped me alot with my studies. The faculties stress on practice and you can definitely get personal attention for clearing all the doubts.”
“I joined Times & Trends Academy because I had tough time clearing papers: F4 – Corporate and Business Law & F5 – Performance Management. I couldn’t clear the papers in my earlier attempts. But amazing training at Times & Trends Academy helped me clear both these papers at one go.
Thank you so much, TTA!”
“I had great interest in numbers since I was a child. And no wonder that the same flair for numbers pulled me towards finance and accounts. ACCA was the best option that I had before me; therefore, I chose to get trained for ACCA from one of the best institutes
– Times & Trends Academy.”
“ACCA is one of the most prestigious professional courses in the world. I did my ACCA classes with Times and Trends Academy, and I have had a wonderful experience studying here.”