Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a UK-based body which offers a global certification in Accountancy. ‘Chartered Certified Accountant’ is the person who works in the area of Financial Reporting, Audit and Assurance, Taxation, Internal audit, Pricing etc.
Anyone who wants to build a career in Accounting for International clients has to qualify through ACCA examination. This examination is considered as challenging due to its high professional standards.
Students will have to qualify through F1-F9 examinations, complete ACCA Professional Ethics module and submit a business- related Research and Analysis project of approx. 9,500 words. After which you will get ACCA Certification by Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and a B.Sc degree in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University.
- Times and Trends Academy (TTA) offers ACCA training program in form of ACCA course.
- The ACCA course will provide coaching on all the subjects required for ACCA examination.
- TTA is ACCA Authorized Training Partner which aims to provide best of training facilities to accounting students.
ACCA Training is important as it provides understanding in all aspects of business. It is the fastest growing training in the world. Employers all over the world, search for ACCA members to lead their business successfully.
Chartered Certified Accountants (CCAs) are a category of professionally qualified accountants with job opportunities:
In Professional Services, Commerce, Industry, Financial Services and Non-Profit Organizations, Banking Sector.
As; Auditors | Accountants | Accounting Consultants | Tax Advisors | CFO’s | Financial Controllers |
In the ACCA course, candidates will give entry level exams (F1-F3) which will groom their basic knowledge about accounting. From the F4-F9 level exams, students will be trained to handle real life situations and get idea about global business opportunities in accounting.
Accountant in Business
- The Business organization, its stakeholders and the external environment
- Business organization structure, function and governance
- Accounting and reporting system, control and compilance.
- Leading and managing individual and terms
- Personal effectiveness and communication in business
- Professional ethics in accounting and business
- The nature , sources and purpose of management information
- Cost accounting Techniques
- Standard costing
- Performance measurement
- The context and purpose of financial reporting
- The qualitative characteristic of financial information
- The use of double entry & accounting systems
- Recording transactions and events
- Preparing a trail balance
- Preparation simple consolidated financial statements
- Interpretation of financial statements
Corporate and Business Law
- Essential elements of legal system
- International Business transactions
- Transportation & payments of International Business transactions
- Formation & constitution of business org
- Capital and financing of companies
- Management, admin & regulation of cos
- Insolvency law
- Corporate fraudulent and criminal behavior
- Specialist cost and management accounting techniques
- Decision making techniques
- Budgeting and Control
- Performance measurement and control
- UK Tax System
- Income tax & national insurance contributions
- Chargeable gains for individuals
- Tax administration for individuals
- Inheritance Tax
- Corporate Tax
- Value added tax
- The conceptual framework
- The regulatory framework
- Tangible non-current assets
- Intangible assets
- Impairment of assets
- Introduction to groups
- The consolidated statement of financial position
- The consolidated statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income
- Accounting for associates
- Financial Instruments, Leasing
- Provision and events after the reporting period
- Inventories and biological assets
- Presentation of Published financial statements
- Reporting financial performance
- Earnings per share
- Calculation and interpretation of accounting ratios and trends
- Limitations of financial statements and interpretation techniques
- Not-for-profit and public sector entities
Audit & Assurance
- Audit and other assurance engagements
- Statutory audit and regulation
- Corporate Governance
- Professional Ethics & Quality Control Procedures
- Internal Audit
- Risk Assessment
- Audit Planning and Documentation
- Introduction to Audit Evidence
- Internal Control
- Tests of Control
- Audit procedures and sampling
- Non-current assets
- Cash and bank
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Audit Review and Finalization , Reports
- Financial Management Function
- Financial Management Environment
- Working Capital management
- Investment Appraisal
- Business finance
- Business Valuation
- Risk management
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who should pursue this course?
The ACCA course is known for its flexibility. Anyone can join the course and pursue their career in accounting right after 12th class examination. You don’t need to be a Chartered Accountant to pursue this course.
What is the benefit of this course?
The ACCA course will have coaching on F1 to F9 subjects; Accountant in Business, Management Accounting, Financial accounting, etc. The coaching will provide regular Case-studies to develop the knowledge and practical expertise of our students. The course will help you acquire a world recognized professional degree certificate.
Do I get any exemption if I have completed my B.com or CA Intermediate?
If you have completed B.com or CA Intermediate you can directly give F5 level of examination and are exempted from appearing for F1-F4 exams.
How will this course help you build a career?
The course will help students to qualify the ACCA exams with good grades. After which they can pursue a B.Sc degree in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University. Students will also be eligible to work in areas of Financial Reporting, Audit and Assurance, Taxation and more on an International level.
What is the time for completion of the ACCA examination?
Candidates can complete F1-F4 examinations in 6 months.
In approximately one year a candidate can clear F1-F9 examination after ACCA course.
ACCA Authorized Training Partner
Times and Trends Academy is the ACCA Authorized Training Partner based in Pune.
TTA provides best of coaching facility to the ACCA course students by means of technical and practical knowledge.
TTA has skilled and qualified teaching faculty with good work experience in finance and accounting sector.
Case-Study, Industrial Visits
We give importance on solving Case-studies to improve analytical and practical skills of our students. We also organize Industry visits from time to time.
E-learning Portal & TTA Youth App
Times & Trends Academy has introduced their own e-learning portal and Youth App for students. This allows students to gain lifetime access of lectures and study materials for enrolled course at TTA.
CA CS PANKAJ KRIPLANI
Education Qualification: B.com, FCA, FCS
Work Experience: 14 years
SWANAND D. GORE
Educational Qualification: M.com, CA
Years of experience: 3+ years
Educational Qualification: B.com, CFA Level II
Work Experience: 4+ years
CA REKHA BHUDHIA
Educational Qualification: CA
Work experience: 6+ years
“Times & Trends Academy is a different academy altogether. The faculties here are very supportive; therefore, the environment is really friendly, and students feel like coming back and look forward to attending each lecture. Teaching methods are also very innovative at TTA. It’s my favourite academy.”
“I am from Afghanistan, and after some research I found out that TTA is one of the best colleges for Finance and Accounts. At TTA, I attended some amazing workshops and they have been really helpful. I have also made great friends at Times and Trends Academy. I think it has been a great decision to seek an admission into TTA. Thank you so much.”
“ACCA certification has global recognition and TTA is one of those institutes that offer excellent training on all the levels of ACCA. Passing ACCA requires a lot of preparation and TTA helped me a lot to crack my examinations.”
“The faculties have helped me a lot with my studies at Times & Trends Academy. The faculties stress on imparting practical knowledge, and I got personal attention for clearing all the doubts. Workshops conducted throughout the courses were like the cherry on the cake. Life of a TTA student is really unique in its own way. I am really glad about the decision that I made.”