Financial Accounting Courses
Financial Accounting Courses | Diploma in Accounting and Finance | Professional Certification in Banking
Finance is the backbone of every business. Financial management, accounting, and functions alike require exclusive attributes, including honesty, organization and the capability of computing complex numbers to determine the financial health of the organization. TTA offers several financial accounting courses such as ACCA training, diploma in accounting and finance, and financial and banking courses, NSE courses, and many others. We aim at contributing comprehensive finance professionals to the industry, through comprehensive training, the best trainers in the industry, and the latest learning infrastructure. Scroll down to know more on TTA’s financial accounting courses.
Financial Accounting Courses – Professional Certification in Banking | IFRS Course | NSE Certified Capital Market Course
TTA offers several courses aimed at strengthening various concepts including financial accounting courses including banking, share markets, and stock exchange, and many others. Following are some of the finance and banking courses offered at TTA.
- ACCA – Association of Chartered Certified Accountants: This course aims at increasing financial awareness, getting acquainted with various financial documents such as financial statements, business ethics, law and audit, and management accounting.
- IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards: As financial reporting is an important aspect of accounting and finance, this course aims at acquainting students on how various transactions should be included in diverse financial statements
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance: This course takes you through various functions and activities associated with accounting and finance such as bookkeeping, accounting software, accounting reports and statements, recording daily transactions, etc.
- Advanced Taxation Course: TTA’s advanced taxation course emphasizes understanding, analyzing, interpreting, and mastering the various applications of taxation.
- Professional Certification Course in Banking: This course focuses on learning the Indian banking system, advanced excel, loans and advances, and sales and marketing.
- NSE Academy’s Certified Capital Market Professional: NCCMP intends to develop the theoretical and practical stock market know-how, stock analysis, risk determination, market dynamics, etc.
Why Choose TTA for Financial Accounting Courses?
- Learning through the best trainers in the industry
- Practical training
- Placement assistance
- Exposure to real-world projects
- Latest and encouraging learning infrastructure
- Doubt solving sessions
- Latest and comprehensive course curriculum
- Limited batches and batch size
- Personalized attention towards every student and many others.
Don’t just think! TTA is your guaranteed gateway to a flourishing career in the accounting and finance sector. For more details on our financial accounting courses, get in touch with us at +91- 20 – 66815300.