Which are the Fashion Designing Colleges in India?
As with technology, India has been one of the leading countries when it comes to fashion designing. With several successful fashion designers, reputed fashion brands, and upcoming fashion houses, India could be termed as a hotspot for fashion investments in the years to come. Fashion designing colleges in India serve the industry’s need for innovative fashion designers that would help Indian become a global leader in the fashion world. Here, with this blog, we’d like to enlist some of the popular fashion designing institutes in India. Take a look!
Fashion Designing Colleges in India | Fashion Designing Institutes in India | Indian Fashion Designing Schools
Now that fact is there are several fashion designing institutes in India! Of course, compiling all of them isn’t really possible within a short blog, and hence, the below list compiles some of them from different parts of the country. Here’s more to list of some of the fashion designing schools in India.
- Times and Trends Academy (Pune, Aurangabad, and Guwahati)
- National Instititue of Fashion Technology (Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru, etc.)
- Pearl Academy (Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and Noida)
- Symbiosis Institute of Design (Pune)
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology (Mumbai)
- Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD)
- International Institute of Fashion Technology (Ranchi)
- Amity School of Fashion Technology
- Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology (Bengaluru)
- Satyam Fashion Institute (Noida)
- IIFA Multimedia –Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation (Bengaluru)
To make an informed choice, and to know more about the courses, the course curriculum, the track record, alumni, etc. of each of the fashion designing institute, visit the respective fashion designing college’s website.
Irrespective of the region that you belong in India, the aforesaid list would help you with an idea of a fashion designing institute near you, and enroll yourself for a competitive fashion designing course. TTA, for example, is one of the leading fashion designing colleges in India that offers the most competitive and industry-related fashion designing courses. Besides, the institute offers training sessions and direct interaction sessions with some of the most successful fashion designers. It operates 7 centers in Pune, along with one in Aurangabad, and the other one in Guwahati. Hope, we’ve answered your concern here, and you are now clearer with your plan to join a fashion designing institute.