What is the difference between Animation and VFX?
- Animation is a dynamic medium in which images or objects are manipulated to appear as moving images.
- Visual Effects (abbreviated VFX) combines existing footage with computer generated imagery to create realistic scenes.
In the recent years, there is a surge in content production for various media platforms.
This has caused an immense competition with respect to content creation in the industry.
The demand for post-production techniques such as adding visual effects to the content and making things larger than life has increased drastically. One can do a VFX course to learn the editing techniques and join the blooming film or advertising industry.
- Indian Films such as Krrish, Robot, Baahubali, Magadheera, Eega, Katmarayudu and Kick have heavily used VFX.
- Visual effects are an essential component of Indian advertisements as well.
These effects enhance the mysticism of the character as well as the plot of the audio-visual contents.
Times and Trends Academy offers you a diploma in VFX course for young talented individuals who want to become successful in this field.
VFX Compositor | VFX Designer | 3D Asset Artist | Rotomation Artist | Roto & Roto-prep Artist | Match moving Artist | Compositor | Storyboard Artist | Video Editor |
The VFX course covers topics such as DSLR videography, Adobe After-Effects, 3DS Max Dynamics, Maya Dynamics, Mesh, Fume FX, Rayfire, Nuke, Photoshop and more!
Students can learn the Basics of photography, Digital Design, VFX case studios, Advance composing, Projection for visual effects, 3D Design, etc. by the end of this course.
- DSLR Videography– Video Shoot, filmmaking
- Photoshop– Collage, restoration, retouching, black and white to color, matte painting, digital painting
- Adobe After Effect– compositing, green screen removing, tracking, roto-scoping, color correction, effects
- Maya Dynamics– particles, fluid, cloth, rigid and soft bodies,
- PF Track– real camera tracking software
- 3DS Max Dynamics– particles
- Rayfire– basting and demolition
- Fume FX– fire and smokes
- Nuke– node based compositing software, roto-scoping, compositing, green screen removing, tracking, color correction, effects
Times & Trends Academy believes in potential strength of each and every student, so after the completion of VFX course, students will be encouraged to attend a placement fair organized by our academy. Every year we organize a placement fair wherein many eminent companies offer upcoming job opportunities to our students. This fair will also help students to develop their interview and technical skills. We assure you the best of job opportunities and placements in the renowned companies by means of this placement fair. We provide 100% placement assistance!